Sunday, January 08, 2012

Little Miss Manners Remembers Them All

(c) 2012 Ms. Huis Herself at musenmutter.blogspot.com

Penguin is a big fan of writing thank yous. She's got all of hers done from Christmas already while the rest of us are about half-way done. (Of course, the ones Pumpkin has done aren't the same ones that I've done... so none of them are out the door yet, but progress had been made, really.)

We were going through the list we'd jotted down of which presents came from which loved ones, and I told her she was done.

"No, I'm not!" she insisted.
"I think you are, honey. Who do you think we've missed?"




Oh, yeah. I suppose The Jolly Man in Red does deserve a thanks, too, doesn't he? Bet the number of wish lists he receives every December rather outstrips the number of thank you letters that arrive in January though.

No comments: