Sunday, June 17, 2007

Phinally Photos

(c) 2007 Ms. Huis Herself at

I know I've been promising photos to y'all for a while and now I'm finally delivering. Well, the photos - I delivered Penguin almost 7 weeks ago now! *grin*

Here's our little-bit-larger family in the hospital.

Sleepy Penguin

Cute shirt for a cute girl

And see how much bigger she's gotten already!? This is even more than a week ago!

Pumpkin and Penguin

That's all I've got time for today. Got a kitchen to clean up, toys to tidy, and a Penguin who's going to want to eat again soon!

P.S. Happy Father's Day to Mr. Kluges, Grampa Pharaoh, Grampa Jem and all the other dads out there!


Syl said...


Happy Veggie said...

I second the CUTE!

Pusher said...

Yeah, pretty much right on the cute train.

Allknowingjen said...

How about an adorable? :)
I love the last one.

kittenpie said...

Oh my! Look how cute you all are! and however did you look so good so soon? Not fair, I tell you.

ewe are here said...

awwwwww! they're both so cute!

especeially love the last pic of the 2 of them together...