Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Signs of Spring

(c) 2010 Ms. Huis Herself at musenmutter.blogspot.com

  • The snow cover in the front yard is now completely gone.
  • (Which means we found the sled that was left out right before the igloo snow & remained lost & buried the entire winter.)
  • The Siberian squill is starting to come up in the backyard.
  • I biked the girls to school today for the first time this year & plan to biking to pick up Pumpkin, too, since by chance I don't have either of the other two girls I watch today.
  • Twelve of the bulbs I planted last fall out in front of the LR window are just peeking out. I think some are the crocuses, and I think the others are some daffodils, but the tulips will be later?
  • After wiping down the clothes line yesterday, I hung out my first load of laundry to dry today!
  • Everybody is in a much better mood! (Well, except for the DST-related sleepiness.)

No comments: