(c) 2009 Ms. Huis Herself at musenmutter.blogspot.com
Things my 4 1/2 year old daughter has read on her own this week:
- fat milk*
- low fat (on cereal box)
- And while looking at the word "time" in Pajama Time, she said, "Oh, that e is a silent e."
(I'd say we're raising a reader around here!)
Things Penguin has said lately:
- New. Egg! New. Egg!
- Fall out!
- No Hoppa! ... Oh, man.
- Na-na fix!
- No! O-tay butt!**
Translations of what Penguin's said lately:
- Mommy, please read me this great Good Egg book! [Thanks again, Mary Beth!]
- Hey, Mom, I just sort-of accidentally climbed out of my crib! [And at about the same age her sister did, too...]
- Swiper, no swiping! Swiper, no swiping! Swiper, no swiping! .... Oh, man!
- Hey, sister of mine, could you help me out with this problem I have? OR Hey, Mom, my nice sister just helped me with a problem I had!
- No! I don't want my diaper changed! My bottom is just fine, thank you very much!
Things I need to do this week:
- start doing The Shred again
- make Penguin's 2nd birthday cake & wrap her presents (When did she get so big?!?!?!)
- sign up for summer session dance class
- bring bag of stuff to Goodwill
- write baptismal gift thank yous
Things I'm currently fearing:
- Jillian Michaels
- the scale
- how long it's been since I last did the 30-Day Shred
- doing push-ups
*the line above it was "2% reduced" which makes it all make sense.
** spelling of OK made more phonetic, 'cuz I think it's cuter as o-tay anyway. :)