Sunday, June 03, 2012

Shiny & New!

(c) 2012 Ms. Huis Herself at musenmutter.blogspot.com

I'm typing this on my shiny new laptop!  Woo-hoo! We were well over-due in getting something new - had been using a hand-me-down machine from my youngest brother.  Mr. Kluges had finally decided to create a desktop that could run some of the newer games he wanted...which meant he knew he'd be very protective of his new "baby."  So, today we popped off to The Big Blue Box Store (of course) and came home with one of their advertised specials.  

Still have a lot of figuring out to do with it & stuff to transfer over to here/put onto the portable hard drive/I don't know what else, but hey, it sure it fun to sit in the living room couch and post! Who knows...maybe it'll get me to post more often!

3 comments:

The Dude said...

Congrats!!! Does this shiny new toy have a webcam as well? :)

Mr. Kluges said...

yes...yes it does. Just in time for flame.

:)

NoNick said...

Big Brother is watching.