Monday, January 21, 2008

My Band Meme

(c) 2008 Ms. Huis Herself at musenmutter.blogspot.com

Saw this super fun meme over at Halushki. Jozet's description of it is way more entertaining than I could do, so check it out over there.


If I was in a band, its name would be...
Rainhard Fendrich

And our first album would be titled...
has any survival value

And this is how our album cover would look...


Fun, huh?!

And if that one broke up ('cuz this meme is too fun to do just once), I'd create a new group called...
Another One Rides the Bus E.P.

And A.O.R.t.B.E.P.'s first album would be...
in which to subsist


See?


Wanna do it yourself? Here are the directions as copied from Halushki's page:

1. Click on this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random

The first article title on the page is the name of your band.


2. Click on this link: http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3

The last four words of the very last quote is the title of your album.


3. Finally, click on this link: http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days/

The third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.


You then take the pic and add your band name and the album title to it, then post your pic.



P.S. I love Picnik! It's how I altered the pictures to be my album covers.

P.P.S. Yes, this is what I spend my time doing while Mr. Kluges is in Ireland. :)

5 comments:

Allknowingjen said...

Love this! I haven't seen anything like it before. We put ours up at Busolove.

Becky said...

I love the first album - I'm trying to imagine what kind of music Rainhard would be most well known for. Speed metal? Goth-cello? Nature sounds to elevator music?

And thanks for the comment on my blog!

ewe are here said...

Rainhard Fendrich. Brilliant.

Wasn't this fun? I really enjoyed putting mine together... good for a giggle. :-)

Pusher said...

Whee! Neat.

Peggy Sez.. said...

Awesome albums dudette..*flings oversprayed BIG hair back*..followed you from jozets and had to comment.Also went over to picnik..Awesome as well ;p