(c) 2008 Ms. Huis Herself at musenmutter.blogspot.com
- that the snowblower works.
- that my husband cooked me extra-crispy bacon. Yum!
- that Mr. Kluges took the girls for the entire afternoon on his own so I could go out and have some "nobody but ME" time.
- that when I stopped by Once Upon a Child to get a couple of swimsuits for Penguin (for Parent-Child swim class which starts beginning of February), they were having an "all clearance items and/or onesies that fit in this bag for $5" sale!!!
- that I found this cute clack-y wooden pull-toy there for $2.50!
- that I then got to go to T J Maxx, where I spent the remainder of my Xmas money from my parents and my birthday money from my in-laws.
Did I mention that I got to do all this shopping ALL ON MY OWN?! 'Cuz that was wonderful. What a great, restorative afternoon.
(Which is good, because in less than a week, Mr. Kluges heads out on a 10-day business trip back over to Ireland... and it'll be just me 'n the girls around here.)