Saturday, November 01, 2008

Let the Na__Mos begin!

(c) 2008 Ms. Huis Herself at musenmutter.blogspot.com


Hullo! So it's now November, which means time for the really ambitious to write their novels with National Novel Writing Month, and the slightly less ambitious (like me) to go to National Blog Posting Month. Let's go, NaNoWriMo and NaBloPoMo!!!

So, I'm going to try to write a better post here yet today, but just so y'all know, since it's November 1st, it's time for a new monthly theme over at Recipeeps 4 Us, so I've posted over there already today. Check it out!

Ok, time to go relieve my husband. I told him I'd be right out to play with the kids outside so he could get stuff done.... then I hopped on the computer to do the Recipeeps theme post. Guess he's probably getting antsy...

No comments: