(c) 2008 Ms. Huis Herself at musenmutter.blogspot.com
- A nickel and an AAA battery can somehow become lodged in a seat belt windy-part and make it all wonky.
- It takes about half an hour of labor at the local car repair shop to remove a triple-A battery and a nickle from a seat belt windy-part.
- It's easier to turn right when leaving our local car repair shop than left.
- The bakery is a few blocks to the right of the car repair shop.
- Donuts make me less grumpy about car repairs, and the mysteries of how in the blazes a battery, even a small AAA one, could get into the windy-part of a seat belt.
- Even having only had donuts a very few times in her life, Pumpkin has definite opinions about them - chocolate, with frosting, no filling, but definitely sprinkles, preferably multi-colored ones.
- Penguin doesn't like donuts so much as she loves frosting.
- When you have donuts at 4, at 5:00 you're not so much interested in figuring out which leftovers to heat up for supper.