Friday, July 28, 2006

OMG!

OMG, a real blogger left a message on my [MSN] site. [('cuz I'm backdating and posting these to my new Blogger site since MSN apparently switched over to Windows Live. Anyway) ] Yup! Somebody I don't even know, but whose blog I've been reading fairly regularly for a couple of months (yes, I'll put her on my blog list, I just hadn't gotten to it yet since I've been back) checked out MY blog. I had left a comment on hers for the first time today about a brave and honest post she'd done about her mother's mental illness, and SHE CAME AND READ MY SITE! AND SHE SAID PUMPKIN WAS CUTE!

I know, I know, I'm such a geek, but it's just neat.

Also, she calls her daughter Pumpkinpie, which I get a kick out of since it's so close to my girl's nickname (and something I call Pumpkin sometimes, too.).

Ok, gotta go add her to my blog list of people I don't know so that you can start reading her funny and touching blog, too. Whee!

No comments: