Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Apologies

(c) 2008 Ms. Huis Herself at musenmutter.blogspot.com


Sorry for the scarcity and brevity of posts recently. It seems that huge amounts of snow with the attendant shoveling and snow-blowing, plus a baby who now crawls (especially toward any drawers/cupboard she can open), plus having the 3rd season of Lost for one week from the library before it had to go back since everybody else and their brother has a hold on it has led to not much time or attention for posting.

I hope to be back with a more extensive post including pictures of the solid hold winter has on us here at the House of 42 Doors fairly soon....

... of course, tonight I have class, tomorrow is swimming lessons, Friday is a make-up day for the Teacher & Me class cancelled due to bad weather....

4 comments:

Allknowingjen said...

Gah! You act like this blog is just a hobby or something! ;)

Helen/Spike and Drusilla OK Citizens said...

Enjoy Season 3. All it did for us was answer NONE of our questions and introduce all sorts of new questions which I am sure will never be answered!

I am so glad we have had such a mild winter in the Garden State, HATE SNOW!

Mary Beth said...

Are you pulling your hair and yelling at the TV yet? I spent the week we were watching season 3 in a permanent state of HUH????

Unknown said...

Hmm, I guess we're about in the same area approximately. I have a great picture of my "garden" on my site. Something about winter gardens or something. Thankfully the last few days it has been doing a bit of melting. I can't wait until it's all gone! As much as we have though, it will probably stick around until April or so....