Friday, February 29, 2008

Ok, I'm officially ready for winter to finish up now, thanks.

(c) 2008 Ms. Huis Herself at musenmutter.blogspot.com

I know Mr. Kluges mentioned before that we'd gotten a lot of snow around here this winter. In fact, according to the local paper (not that I can find it on-line right now, but anyway), we've already hit the mark for the 3rd snowiest winter since like 1940 or something.

Penguin's got a nasty cold and has been coughing since Tuesday.

I'm tired of exercising by shovelling with a 20 lb. child on my back... not that I want to take her outside with her cough.

Pumpkin is getting cabin-fever-y, and has watched a few too many "bideos" lately as I try to keep up with stuff with a sick, clingy baby... and, dare I say it, TRY to MAYBE do one or two things to - *gasp* - get ahead?!?!?


And do you know what it did last night?

...

...
...


Yeah, if you guessed snowed another couple of inches, you'd be right.


5 comments:

Allknowingjen said...

LOL at the new header! :) Not that I am mocking your pain- but because I feel the same way! We got an inch or two last night as well, but we're up to 30 degrees here today- hopefully that's headed your way too and you'll get some melting.

DiploWhat said...

But wait! there's more! the spring time flooding!

Mary Beth said...

I am so with you on that! We haven't had the snow but I am sick and tired of cold! I want sun! and flowers, please?

Anonymous said...

Guess not good to mention the daffodils growing outside my window, nor the grape hyacinths in the pots that came up a couple of weeks ago,all without any care on my part except burying the bulbs several years ago.
TN Great Aunt

kittenpie said...

Oh my holy hell am I ever ready for spring! I even got Pumpkinpie saying it yesterday - during yet another bloody snowstorm. At least the wait for the doctor wasn't long, with all the cancellations, but still. I'm not sure it's a good trade.