Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The "ayes" have it.

(c) 2008 Ms. Huis Herself at musenmutter.blogspot.com

I was perusing a list* of the names of the kids in Pumpkin's Teacher & Me class for their Valentine's Day party tomorrow while we were having lunch...


Me: Huh, that's odd - all of the kids in your class have at least one "i."

Pumpkin: No, Mommy! I has TWO eyes! Everybody has TWO eyes!





* Abigail, Isabella, Olivia, Alexia, Sammi, Allison, Willem, Brianna, Nadia plus "Pumpkin" You may also notice that every child, with the exception of the only boy, also has at least one "a" in her name.

6 comments:

kittenpie said...

Nice catch, Pumpkin.
Our class list seems a bit odd to me, too, but I'm not sure why.

Kashka said...

A Willem? Some former co-workers of mine had a theory about guys named "Willem" which maybe you can verify or debunk. Namely, is he a nose-picker?

Sidenote: I really don't miss too many of my former co-workers.

Ms. Huis Herself said...

You know, parents aren't in the room during class except when there's a Halloween / Xmas / Valentine's Day party... which is today! So, I will see if I can verify or debunk based on a single half hour of observation. :)

ewe are here said...

heh heh

Funnily enough,neither of my boys have an 'i' in their names. Although they each have an 'a' and an 'o'. :-)

Mary Beth said...

Silly mommy - we all have 2 eyes
;-)

Allknowingjen said...

Hee hee! That is funny- you can't pull anything over on Pumpkin!
(On saturdays, I have a class of 10 and 8 of them start with an 'A'- Ashly, Anthony, Avery, Abby, Aliyah, Amanda, Aiden, and Ann. Eek!)