Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The "ayes" have it.

(c) 2008 Ms. Huis Herself at musenmutter.blogspot.com

I was perusing a list* of the names of the kids in Pumpkin's Teacher & Me class for their Valentine's Day party tomorrow while we were having lunch...

Me: Huh, that's odd - all of the kids in your class have at least one "i."

Pumpkin: No, Mommy! I has TWO eyes! Everybody has TWO eyes!

* Abigail, Isabella, Olivia, Alexia, Sammi, Allison, Willem, Brianna, Nadia plus "Pumpkin" You may also notice that every child, with the exception of the only boy, also has at least one "a" in her name.


kittenpie said...

Nice catch, Pumpkin.
Our class list seems a bit odd to me, too, but I'm not sure why.

Kashka said...

A Willem? Some former co-workers of mine had a theory about guys named "Willem" which maybe you can verify or debunk. Namely, is he a nose-picker?

Sidenote: I really don't miss too many of my former co-workers.

Ms. Huis Herself said...

You know, parents aren't in the room during class except when there's a Halloween / Xmas / Valentine's Day party... which is today! So, I will see if I can verify or debunk based on a single half hour of observation. :)

ewe are here said...

heh heh

Funnily enough,neither of my boys have an 'i' in their names. Although they each have an 'a' and an 'o'. :-)

Mary Beth said...

Silly mommy - we all have 2 eyes

Allknowingjen said...

Hee hee! That is funny- you can't pull anything over on Pumpkin!
(On saturdays, I have a class of 10 and 8 of them start with an 'A'- Ashly, Anthony, Avery, Abby, Aliyah, Amanda, Aiden, and Ann. Eek!)