Friday, October 12, 2007

Soundtrack of Our Lives, Oct. 07 edition

(c) 2007 Ms. Huis Herself at musenmutter.blogspot.com


Pwivacy! Pwivacy!

Aaaahhh. OOOOhhhh. Ah-oooOOOOOOOOOGH!

Once we're in the other house...

I called this contractor today and...

No! I don't WANT to!

Pbpbpbpbpbpbpbbbbbbb!

I can't wait until I've got a washer and dryer!

So the eejits at work...

I can do it ALL BY MYSELF!!!

OoooOOOooOOOOeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Thanks for coming to help!

I left a message again about those references, but they still haven't gotten back to me.

I'm NOT HUNGRY!

Mmmmmm. Ah. AAAAhhh. Mmmm-Aaaaaaaaaaah!

Do you have to go potty?

I'm still waiting to hear back from...

I DON'T need a NAP. I'm NOT GRUMPY!


(That last one's my least favorite!)

2 comments:

Pusher said...

Hee. Everything Pumpkin says has exclamation marks these days.

kittenpie said...

Oh god, the napskipping. we get that one. I doanwannanap! But *I* do!