(c) 2007 Ms. Huis Herself at musenmutter.blogspot.com
In the past few days we've managed to...
- decide on a Christmas card & order it
- finish and order Mr. Kluges' yearly present of a photo calendar
- get the electricity upgraded
- SHOVEL OUR ENTIRE DRIVEWAY BY HAND, INCLUDING THE BUMP-OUT PART FOR BACKING OUT OF THE GARAGE. THIS WAS SHOVELING 6-8 INCHES OF HEAVY, WET SNOW, PEOPLE, AND YES, REQUIRES THE USE OF THE CAPS LOCK SO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH SHOVELING HAD TO BE DONE
- find some photo frame ornaments, finally
- finish up a package and mail it off
- continue to care for, bathe, change, take to the potty, dress, and feed two small children
- keep up with the dishes now that we don't have a dishwasher, and
- finish cleaning out the rental house and have now turned in the keys
Ok, I should be taking advantage of this brief hiatus in my day while the two girls have an unexpected sleep-in. I should be unpacking, oh, excuse me, UNPACKING because there are more boxes in this house than... fleas on a dog? Pimples on a teenager? Sprinkles on a Christmas cookie? Oh, I know - candles on Methuselah's birthday cake.