Monday, December 01, 2008

I guess it's ingrained after 30 days...

(c) 2008 Ms. Huis Herself at musenmutter.blogspot.com


Hi! So, you know, I was just wandering by... 'cuz it's rather a habit to be here daily now.

...not that I've got anything to say, really...

...except that we painted the ornaments that I won. In fact, I'm posting while I wait for the back side of mine to dry so I can turn it over and do the front. The girls enjoyed doing a star and a mitten each. Well, more like 3 of the 4 sides of their stars and mittens, but we finished up Penguin's and Pumpkin can finish hers later this afternoon.

Not that we'll probably get them back in time for Christmas, but I didn't want to paint them before Thanksgiving and I DID want to do them when Mr. Kluges was around, which he was today to use up some vacay.

Ok, I think I hear that "quiet time" is done upstairs, so cheerio!

No comments: