Monday, January 05, 2009

Argh!

(c) 2008 Ms. Huis Herself at musenmutter.blogspot.com


Pumpkin's school bag sat peacefully on the side table in the dining room for most of her winter break. Then I decided to tidy. I put her bag somewhere logical, where I'd be sure to remember, and even told Mr. Kluges where I put it.

WHY OH WHY DID I DO THAT! IT'S NOWHERE TO BE FOUND! ARGH!


Seriously, I've searched the house for 15-20 minutes while she ate breakfast & it's disappeared into some other dimension.


What kills me that if I'd've left it where it was, I wouldn't be having this problem. Not a huge deal, but FRUSTRATING!

Edited to add: Found the bag, in the closet where I thought it was, hanging up about where I thought it should be.... hidden underneath my big giant straw gardening hat. *sigh*

2 comments:

ewe are here said...

I've had those 'clever' ideas myself... and then wonder what the heck was I thinking!

Allknowingjen said...

Ahh yes, the 'safe' place. I've put so many things there and then forgotten where there was. I hate that!
Glad you found it though!