Saturday, November 10, 2012

Family Photos

(c) 2012 Ms. Huis Herself at musenmutter.blogspot.com

A little more than a year ago, I got to watch my good friend's three children for a bit while she was in the hospital having the fourth.  Now, I considered this fair play, and was MORE than glad to do so, especially considering that she was the one I called while lying in my driveway, with a broken wrist, ambulance on way, husband in Ireland, saying, "Um, can you watch my kids... possibly overnight?"  :) 

Completely unnecessarily, in her graciousness, and as a photographer, she offered to take some family photos for us as a thank you.   We finally coordinated a few week ago, and here are a couple of the results.  (Also, Gretchen is brilliant!)



 

4 comments:

ShoNuff said...

You two together is a very nice shot.

Pusher said...

These are great pictures! I agree with ShoNuff — that last one is really lovely.

The Dude said...

Awesome pictures. Beautiful family shots. :)

The Dude said...

Stunning pics, a very photogenic family indeed.