And it was. Mostly at one shop, I got:
- dark blue, good fitting jeans for me
- a cute black shirt with fun red/white 70s-ish designs and 3/4 length sleeves
- a pair of blue jeans for Pumpkin with a flower on them
- a pair of stretchy dark pink leggings/pants for her
- a pair of pink pants that I thought would fit her, but they're really meant to be capris for when she's a bit bigger
- two little Fisher-Price horses that will go with her farm set
- a "new with tags" wintery penguin that will get put away for stocking stuffing
- a NWT little stuffed dalmatian puppy
- a cute little brown teddy bear with red pjs with holly on them (very Xmasy)
- a Fisher-Price musical toy complete with all its parts that she ADORES and had to bring to bed with her that first night
- and the "Tiny Toy Stories" video that is only about 20 minutes long, but has been enjoyed for probably more than 5 hours already.
And one of the best things about all that... total cost was 20 Euros. You can't beat that on a budget!