Friday, September 08, 2006

You are NOT a piggy bank, child.

Here's one for the file called "Where did she get THIS idea?"

Yesterday, Pumpkin tried to stick a penny up her nose.
(Actually a 2 cent coin, but it's about the same size as a US penny. )

Huh? I KNOW she's never seen Mr. Kluges or I try that... and I'm pretty darn sure she didn't see it on TV or read it in a book or see another kid do it. So, WHY? It's not like she's trying to figure out how it tastes or anything 'cuz, hello, wrong spot! Decided she's cut out for a career as a piggy bank? Possibly testing its booger-shoveling ability?

Or maybe the same "they" who taught her how to be hard to hold snuck into her bedroom and whispered it in her ear. That's my best guess currently.

1 comment:

Ms. Huis Herself said...

Yeah, I'm sure this is just the beginning of all kinds of fun. And to them, it just seems like a good idea at the time! Love the bead story!