1) I wouldn't write regularly enough.
2) It's just a little bit too "bandwagony" for my tastes.
3) She was doing a perfectly good job anyway.
So then she suggested that I do a "guest" post on her blog. So, this is my first (and maybe last?) post on her site.
What do I write about for my inaugural blog entry? So many things come to mind, but our six year anniversary shall be the topic de jour. It was just six years and oh my what a lot has happened in those six years. It's been a whirlwhind.
- We moved four times.
- We bought a house.
- We had four job changes.
- We moved to Ireland.
- We had Pumpkin (the child, not the vegetable).
- We raised and ate pumpkin (the vegetable, not the child).
- We built a massive stone BBQ.
- We built retaining walls and stairs.
- We made maple syrup, mead and beer.
- We gave up, got back and gave up our cat.
- We gained some friends (and lost some too).
- We gained some family and lost some too (quite unexpectedly).
- We had a Japanese Exchange Teacher live with us.
- We took six months off and traveled around Ireland, Italy, Belgium, France and Germany.
- We spent two weeks in Cancun.
Anyway, it's been great. Happy Anniversary!