(c) 2007 Ms. Huis Herself at musenmutter.blogspot.com
So... we put an offer in on the house today. The seller's agent said the seller would consider our offer if we put it in at $5000 more than we'd planned on offering. (Still $15,000 below his current list price.)
Now we have to wait.
Especially since we're waiting for him to contact the people with the contingency offer... and then they have 24 hours to take off the contingency or cancel their offer.
Which means there's still a very good chance we won't get it.
But...by end of the day on Monday at the latest we'll know.
I never thought I'd wish the weekend would go faster...