Sunday, July 29, 2007

Small Town Festival

(c) 2007 Ms. Huis Herself at musenmutter.blogspot.com

No, we don't know anything new. Yeah, we'll post any news about the house soon after we get it (whenever that ends up being!) since we know there are apparently quite a few of you who check with some regularity to see what's up. I guess this is a good way to increase my visitor numbers though, huh?!

Last weekend we enjoyed a local area festival, so I thought I'd post a few pictures of the small town Americana we enjoyed. And also to help keep this from being an all-house-all-the-time blog.

Pumpkin loved the rocket ride! Whee!

And the train ride.



She even climbed WAY up this double slide thingie,

(See how tall it is!)

...which was so fun and bouncy once she got to the top...


...that she just kept running back and forth from one side to the other...


...until Daddy had to climb up and make her slide down! :)

Double Whee!!!

(Grrr to the man who walked right in front of me when I was taking that picture!)



And just so you don't think she missed out on the fun, here's a photo of Penguin, too!

(Also, we got to eat fair food! Yum!)



3 comments:

DiploWhat said...

Oooh - did they have batter fried cheese curds? You can't get cheese curds around here. Heathens.

Pusher said...

Yay for fairs! And greasy fair food!

kittenpie said...

Oh goodness. The summer I met misterpie, I was putting kids into a ride just like that rocket one...