Monday, September 03, 2007

Flickr

(c) 2007 Ms. Huis Herself at musenmutter.blogspot.com

For those of you who won't be seeing our house in person (ever or for some time), I thought I'd post some photos on-line from when we took possession. If you click on the photo over to the right in the sidebar, it should bring you to them.

Now, in your imagination, add in a lot of dead bugs around the edges of the walls, cobwebs in every corner, and two years worth of dust and such.

(Yeah, cleaning's taking (and going to take) a LONG time.)

7 comments:

Happy Veggie said...

Holy pigs and wow! I have even more house envy, bugs and all. Its even cooler looking than you explained.
For the hornets, RAID (I think) makes a clove based natural spray. Just make sure that after you chase them all away you remove the nest itself, or they just come back.

Allknowingjen said...

Yay! It's so nice to "see" it - it's got such character! And for an older home, it's got a great kitchen. Can't wait until you are all settled in- it will be beautiful. (Are you going to use the sewing room for sewing? Or will it be a playroom? Or something else?)

Kashka said...

I have "maid stairs" envy.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I don't doubt there's a lot of work to do, but it looks really nice. You just need a maid to use those stairs. ;)

DiploWhat said...

I am so totally jealous. It looks awsome!!! We totally will have to retire back in the midwest so we can have a cool house too! (Either that or New Zealand...)
I see no dishwasher though (you could always buy a protable instead of installing)...and def. needs a second bathroom. But still, LOVE it.

DiploWhat said...

Oh, and I totally love how you can close off each room. I wish newer houses were made that way still.

Anonymous said...

Wow - it looks GREAT!! So much charm I cannot wait to see it in person.

Turtle