Friday, December 29, 2006

Pretty Ireland

****************
copyright 2006 by Ms. Huis Herself
Please read this at www.musenmutter.blogspot.com
because that is the REAL site. Thank you!
****************


After a length bout of "I'm not sleepy; I don't want to nap!" grumpiness from Pumpkin, she's finally down. So I figured I'd try to get some pix ready to maybe add an entry or two to my poor neglected Honest Erin's Unofficial Tourism Site blog. Not a lot to say today, so I think all I'll get done is choosing and resizing photos and uploading them into drafts, but hey, it's more than I've done since September.

Anyway, I figured I'd share one of my favorites with you. This is a shot of Mizen Head, Ireland's most southwestern point. Pretty, huh?

And here's the front of St. Colman's Cathedral in Cobh, where we went to church on Christmas.


No comments: