Thursday, January 04, 2007

Do I get a sticker, too?

****************
copyright 2007 by Ms. Huis Herself
Please read this at musenmutter.blogspot.com
because that is the REAL site. Thank you!
****************

Before I had a child...

I never thought I'd hear again that someone was proud of me for going pee on the potty.

Also, I have it on good authority that I'm "a such big girl!"



:) She's got the right idea and the right words, now if she'd decide she's ready to put it all in action, we'd be golden.

3 comments:

Allknowingjen said...

LOL!
Yay! You are such a big girl! :) And, now that I think of it, getting "bigger" by the day I'd bet... when are we going to see some belly pics?

Pusher said...

That's hilarious. It's good to see Pumpkin reinforcing your positive behaviors. ;-)

Jaysan said...

I am not sure that you want to use the terms "we'd be golden" in a post about number one, I bet it would come up in a bad internet search!