Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Good news, bad news

copyright 2007 by Ms. Huis Herself
Please read this at
because that is the REAL site. Thank you!

Pumpkin slept in her big girl bed last night!
The whole night!

(Well, with one wake-up at 5:00, but that just took a little shushing and being in the room with her & she fell back asleep.)

The bad news? Apparently, the bed is not so good for a nap today. In fact, it sure looks like a nap today is going to happen when H-E-Double Hockey Sticks freezes over.

Well, if I'd have had to pick one, I'd pick sleeping (mostly) through the night in the big bed over the nap, but still, it makes for L---O---N---G afternoon.


Syl Wylvia said...

I'm sure she will take the nap in a day or two. I hear you on the long afternoon, though.

kittenpie said...

We are contemplating the move to a bed soon too, but the naps are a major sticking point. If we do it, I'm planning to gate her door and consider her whole room a big crib.