Friday, October 13, 2006

By the way...

... my husband just asked me what was up with all of you not leaving any comments anymore? He said, "What, did you get boring now?" So, please do me a favor and at least say, "Hi!" or something so I don't start feeling all self-conscious... or give me an idea for a riveting post or something.

(Or if you want to tell me I have gotten boring 'cuz I write too much about ___ all the time, then tell me in a nice way and feel free to leave that kind of comment anonymously and in a constructive-criticism way, ok?)

9 comments:

Allknowingjen said...

Well I was going to comment on the October goal post, but then I decided that what I said was dumb so I deleted. I do that a LOT. :) Not just here- but other blogs as well. So that is my story.

Anonymous said...

Hi. :)

Sorry for not commenting- I'm just being lame.

Kashka said...

I'm usually here at least a couple times a day, and then I remember that I'm um, working. But, trust me, I am here reading and appreciating. And I start a lot of sentences in conversation with "my friend who lives in Ireland said...."

Anonymous said...

I follow in AKJ's footsteps...too much self-censorship. :)

Ms. Huis Herself said...

Well, y'all, thanks for the love and comments. And I gotta say, DO feel free to comment 'cuz sometimes after I write a post I think, "Well, dang, that's kind of a lame post, but it's what (and all) I've got to say at the moment, so here it goes." *publish* And whatever you have to say, well, I'm sure it's at least as insightful. ;) Cheers to you all!

Syl said...

I'm here all the time - you're one of the few people who write as often as I do. But I usually get interrupted these days and don't get to comment as much as I would like - I'm racing through reading the postings and try to get something of my own written before I am called away.

Like now. Meimei's been working on a poop for an hour or so, and I think I just heard the call of duty.

ShoNuff said...

No comments for you:)

Jaysan said...

I have been pretty busy as of late, but it is now all coasting at home. You will notice that I may even start posting on my own blog again!

The Wog said...

buh?