Thursday, October 26, 2006

One of those days...

****************
copyright 2006 by Ms. Huis Herself
Please read this at www.musenmutter.blogspot.com
because that is the REAL site. Thank you!
****************

I opened the girl's door first thing this morning and managed to scrape it over part of my foot.

Later, I went to give her a kiss. She sat up suddenly, her hard ol' noggin hit my face, and now I've got a fat lip and a mother of a cut/split/hole inside where my tooth cut in.

Pumpkin and I whipped up a batch of chocolate cherry muffins today. They were supposed to bake for 20 minutes. I burned them in 12.

And during lunch I knocked over my whole big glass of orange juice all over the table AND the floor.



I think the universe is telling me to go back to bed.

I think I better listen before the messages get any worse.

1 comment:

Kashka said...

Yeah, that's a sign to just curl up and try it again tomorrow.