Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Yum! Cookies!

****************
copyright 2006 by Ms. Huis Herself
Please read this at www.musenmutter.blogspot.com
because that is the REAL site. Thank you!
****************

This weekend, Mr. Kluges, Pumpkin, and I tried out a recipe from a new cookbook we'd gotten at the Blarney Woolen Mills. Feeling extra-fancy, we made these lovely chocolate-orange checkerboard cookies. Impressive, huh?

So when I was having a snack last night, I decided they were missing just a little something...


And then they were perfect!

Yummy yum yum!!!

(And if Kitten can have a cookie at 9am, so can you!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum. This reminded me of when my sister and I used to make peanut butter and chocolate chip (or chocolate syrup) sandwiches when we were kids.

kittenpie said...

hey! my mom used to make those checkerboard cookies! Haven't thought of those in years...