(c) 2011 Ms. Huis Herself at musenmutter.blogspot.com
11 Things for Which I am Grateful (in no particular order)
- The people who have sacrificed much to keep our country free (I would be remiss not to mention this on Veterans' Day!)
- My husband
- My children
- Our extended families, wonderful people that they are!
- Our comfortable life
- Our interesting/frustrating/beautiful/historical house
- The many opportunities I've had - both those taken and those I let pass by
- My health
- The many possibilities the future holds
11 Things I'm of which I'm NOT Particularly Fond at the Moment
- The wee small mice Mr. Kluges has been catching again in our attic
- Clutter, but I'm working on it, with baby steps
- That Penguin seems to be saving up all her naughtiness/willfulness/poopy-headedness that she's not doing during 4K (which is going great!!!) and giving it to me every afternoon
- That I don't have a bunch of little fairies or brownies in the kitchen doing my dishes right now
- When my hands get cold to the bones and they ache
- The week of adjustment away from Daylight Saving Time when Penguin still wants to get up early
- When my girls squabble
- The number the scale shows (not terrible, but could be better!)
- Christmas decorations out before Thanksgiving... x10 if it's before Halloween
- That bacon has more calories than celery
- Did I mention the squabbling?
11 Things I'd Like to Do within the Next 11 Years
- Keep running.
- Family Trip to a Disney theme park
- Second Honeymoon
- ...ok, just did math...now I feel old! Teach my daughters how to be productive, happy, healthy adults.
- Get my craft/sewing room up in the attic sorted
- Get the House of 42 Doors to a state where we're comfortable - that includes a second bathroom, at least!
- Go on many Girls' Adventure Weekends!
- Family Camping Trip
- Declutter & get things so that I know what we have and can easily get what I want when I want it.
- Learn to not stress the little things...
- ...and to figure out which things are the little things.