Wednesday, November 23, 2011

NaBloPoMo #23 - On the Road Again...

(c) 2011 Ms. Huis Herself at musenmutter.blogspot.com

...I'm not packed to get on the road again...

Now, I may not be completely packed to hit the road for our Thanksgiving weekend trip back to MN, but I AM probably 80% done with the shopping for our extended families! I wanted to get as much done as possible so I can BRING it instead of SHIP it. So that will make for a more relaxing December.  So, big giant wrap-fest last night, last few things picked up while Penguin was at 4K this morning, some "help" wrapping & ALL those are ready to load into the car!

Also, thanks to Shutterfly, who must be way geared up for the holiday card rush, I ordered our cards on Sunday evening & they arrived yesterday afternoon! Not a rush-postage-option, either. So, they rock, and, since I'd been gradually working on getting things together for the two overseas packages we mail to friends every year, I was able to pull those together yesterday & they got mailed today! Before Thanksgiving!

Ok, I'd go pat myself on the back for all the Xmas stuff I've gotten done already... except I still need both hands to finish the packing/prep for our trip...

... and since we want to pick up Pumpkin from school at its 3:35 release & head straight outta town, I'd better get back to it!

No comments: