Wednesday, November 02, 2011

NaBloPoMo #2 - Brief thought on (flannel) sheets & (daylight) savings

(c) 2011 Ms. Huis Herself at

I realized today our flannel sheets are much like the soon-to-leave-us Daylight Savings time - not the "standard," but around for more than half the year anyway.

Such are the ways my mind meanders while I try to deal with the 4 bunches of celery, big ol' stalk of Brussel sprouts, and other end-of-the-CSA and dying-garden bounty.  It's back to the kitchen for me now - wish me luck!


Uncle TP said...

Did you know that DST is actually Daylight Saving Time? (Saving is singular). This is so common that many news sites get it wrong.

Uncle TP

Uncle TP said...

Glad to see you are posting again.

Ms. Huis Herself said...

Uncle TP - thanks for the correction - I'l try to remember & also thanks for the comment! Looking forward to seeing you soon!