(c) 2011 Ms. Huis Herself at musenmutter.blogspot.com
All this traveling for Thanksgiving has given me a few questions:
- How much turkey can one eat before explosion?
- How many vegetables can one's children NOT eat before they get scurvy?
- When will one's children start enjoying foods that are all mixed up?
- How many times in a single two hour drive can two children ask, "Are we there yet?"
- How many Christmas cards can I get written in the car?
- Why did they start the hour-long Peanuts special on the half-hour?
- Will we leave anything behind at either grandparents' homes?
- What are the chances of Penguin sleeping in a bit tomorrow?
- When am I going to have to get up to be ready for early church on Sunday?
- Since Grandma & Grandpa are the nursery volunteers on Sunday, will the girls spend any time in church with us, or just go play in the nursery?
- Will the pumpkin wine I picked up for tomorrow's dinner be any good, or just a novelty?
- Exercising on a holiday weekend totally burns like 10x the calories as a regular workout, because you're being extra virtuous, right?
- How overtired will we all be by the time we get back to MN on Sunday night, considering the different beds & being off-schedule?
- Is it too early to give the girls their bath & put 'em to bed yet? :)