Saturday, November 26, 2011

NaBloPoMo #26 - Family Focus

(c) 2011 Ms. Huis Herself at musenmutter.blogspot.com

First of all, Happy Birthday to my youngest brother! It was wonderful seeing him & his wife & their two kids & my other brother all at my parents' house today. Much fun & visiting & amazing foods & Pumpkin's first real Monopoly game. Which she got tired of after like an hour, but still. Good math practice?

I am very definitely losing my voice, which was great when I was teaching, cuz I HAD to take a sick day, even though I felt fine. :)  But, no voice meant managing a classroom of children wasn't especially possible, so sick day it was.  As it is, my wonderful, loving  husband has fixed me two mugs of Magic Medicine this evening - honey & lemon & hot water (or hot lemonade with optional more honey) plus brandy.  Fixes what ails ya, I tell ya what!

So,  Happy Thanksgiving Weekend to you all, & Happy November-is-almost-done to me.  Now, maybe my 
amazing husband will mix me up another Magic Medicine, 'cuz I cannot speak.

No comments: