Thursday, November 03, 2011

NaBloPoMo #3 - Cheater, cheater, what-would-you-eater?!

(c) 2011 Ms. Huis Herself at musenmutter.blogspot.com

Hey, guess what? I've gotten so out of the habit of writing here that it's only Day #3 of National Blog Posting Month & I'm already struggling for ideas.  Man, good thing I'm doing this. :)

So I toodled over to the NaBloPoMo site and checked out their writing prompts.  Yesterday's caught my attention:
If you knew that whatever you ate next would be your last meal, what would you want it to be? 
 Hmmm... good question.  Also, in no way "this is what I had for lunch," right?

I'd have a big ol' tender grilled steak, or maybe some nice prime rib.  Definitely these asparagus!   Some big fat salty steak fries & a spinach salad with dried cranberries and slivered almonds.  A cheesy artichoke dip for an appetizer.  Something ooey and gooey and chocolate and warm for dessert, with real whipped cream. 


...you know, suddenly leftovers for supper tonight sounds really, really disappointing.


How about you?  What would YOU choose if you knew it was going to be your last meal? 

2 comments:

Kashka said...

I cannot lie: Entire sheet cake.

Ms. Huis Herself said...

Kashka, really?! 'cuz I'd be totally _OVER_ the sugar in like 3 pieces-worth and needing some M.E.A.T.! But hey, more power to ya!