(c) 2009 Ms. Huis Herself at musenmutter.blogspot.com
- If I should do National Blog Posting Month. I did post yesterday, over at Recipeeps, and this is one for today, so, hmm.....
- How much I dislike the in-between stages of potty training, and how glad I'll be when Penguin's done with it.
- How fun it is that Pumpkin can read so well. Yesterday she came downstairs after quiet time, with Little House in the Big Woods in hand (Grandma Pet has been reading it to her when they visit), asking me if she could read me the part about Grandpa and the panther. So she did. Twice. And it was great.
- What sorts of things I should be thinking about putting on my own Christmas wish list & what the girls will want on theirs.
- "Huh. I didn't expect to be able to see a hawk poop that high up in the air."