Saturday, November 28, 2009

Day 28's Post

(c) 2009 Ms. Huis Herself at musenmutter.blogspot.com



We've shifted grandparents now - from my parents' home to the in-laws. *wave* "Hi, Grandma Pet & Grandpa Pharaoh, and Grandpa Jem & Gramma Yori!" Finally got the kids down to sleep tonight - they were exhausted and are very out of schedule. Now we've got the Irish drink recipes book out. I figured I'd better post now. :)

Sorry these last NaBloPoMo posts haven't been expecially substantial, but I don't want to take much time away from family time, especially since we don't get back to MN that much. Maybe tomorrow I'll try to grab some time during quiet time (if it happens) and do a few more words than I have been.

Hope you're all enjoying the weekend!

1 comment:

Mugsy said...

Hope you are having a fabulous trip home!