(c) 2009 Ms. Huis Herself at musenmutter.blogspot.com
If there were going to be a day for me to fall off the NaBloPoMo wagon, it'd be today. I just got nothing. Fortunately for me (and you! *grin*), Mugsy is also doing National Blog Posting Month this November and she just posted a lovely half-a-meme of strange questions. So guess what?! I'm totally stealing it and copying her. 'Cuz you know that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, right? xoxo - Thanks, Mugsy!
1. What is the color of your toothbrush? Blue with pink and white
2. Name one person who made you smile today? Mr. Kluges
3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Sleeping in! Mr. Kluges and I traded mornings this weekend.
4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Putting the girls to bed on my own since Mr. Kluges had a quarterly outage this weekend.
5. What is your favorite candy bar? Mmmm! Candy bar! TWIX with Moro and/or Almond Joy coming in a close second. There are many, many third place choices.
6. Have you ever been to a strip club? Nope.
7. What is the last thing you said aloud? Good night; I love you; go to sleep.
8. What is your favorite ice cream? Any. If pressed, probably Mr. Kluges' coffee ice cream, or gelato in Italy, but really, any ice cream is good ice cream.
9. What was the last thing you had to drink? Red wine.
10. Do you like your wallet? I have no strong feelings about it, but it's fine.
11. What was the last thing you ate? Bellatoria Garlic Chicken Alfredo Ultra Thin Crust Pizza and salad
12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? No. My shopping tends to be maybe every 2-3 months if I'm lucky.
13. The last sporting event you watched? Parts of the Vikings-Packers game 'cuz the in-laws were here. No, not the most recent one, the one before that one.
14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? Salted, with butter. Or with garlic salt and butter. Yum.
15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to? Either Mr. Kluges, one of the belly dancers in my troupe, or my neighbor. Not going to bother to go look now.
16. Ever go camping? Yes!
17. Do you take vitamins daily? Yup.
18. Do you go to church every Sunday? Not every Sunday, but now that Pumpkin's in Sunday School, we try to go pretty regularly. In fact, tomorrow I'm the reader. I had to look up how to pronounce "Elkanah" and "Peninnah."
19. Do you have a tan? Um, no.
20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? In general, pizza wins, but I do love me an eggroll.
21. Do you drink your soda with a straw? If it comes in a to-go cup.
22. What did your last text message say? I have no idea.
23. What are you doing tomorrow? Getting up first, getting ready for church, reading at church, brunch at home, I dunno what else.
24. Favorite color? Usually blue or green. Peaceful colors.
25. Look to your left; what do you see? An overflowing bookcase and a big toy organizer shelf.