Sunday, November 29, 2009

Realizations

(c) 2009 Ms. Huis Herself at musenmutter.blogspot.com


And once again, my thanks to Mugsy over at Drive Fast. Take Chances. for providing another meme I could swipe!


I’ve come to realize that my chest-size. . .will never stop traffic.

I’ve come to realize that my job. . .is wonderful, frustrating, and rewarding.

I’ve come to realize that when I’m driving. . . I like to sing along with the music.

I’ve come to realize that I need. . . to let people know what I need.

I’ve come that realize that I have lost. . . not enough weight.

I’ve come to realize that I hate it when. . . I do stupid stuff.

I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk. . . I'd better not keep drinking.

I’ve come to realize that money... ebbs and flows.

I’ve come to realize that certain people. . .won't change, so I might as well get used to it.

I’ve come to realize that I’ll always. . . have books on my nightstand.

I’ve come to realize that my sibling(s). . . are pretty great guys.

I’ve come to realize that my mom… does things with a logic I couldn't always see as a teen.

I’ve come to realize that my cell phone. . . probably has no signal here.

I’ve come to realize that when I wake up in the morning. . .before the girls, life goes more smoothly all day.

I’ve come to realize that last night before I went to sleep. . .I think I forgot to brush my teeth.

I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking. . . I'm glad NaBloPoMo is almost done.

I’ve come to realize that my dad. . . knows a lot about a lot of stuff.

I’ve come to realize that today. . . will never come again.

I’ve come to realize that tonight. . . is yet to come.

I’ve come to realize that tomorrow. . . will be a really, really long drive.

I’ve come to realize that I really want to. . . work on toning up my tummy before the dance recital in March.

I’ve come to realize that the person mostly likely to repost this is. . . Syl.

I’ve come to realize that life. . .never goes quite the way you expect.

I’ve come to realize that my friends. . .are truly fabulous people & I'm so thankful for the internet as it makes it so much easier to keep in touch.

I’ve come to realize that this year. . . I did a great job with my declutter/tidy resolutions, thanks in large part to Flylady.

I’ve come to realize that my exes. . . aren't very numerous, and are of varying levels of google-ability.

I’ve come to realize that maybe I should. . .finish this up, and probably wake up the late napping two year old.

I’ve come to realize that I love. . .my family. And chocolate.

I’ve come to realize that I don’t understand. . . people who are mean on purpose.

I’ve come to realize my past. . . does not necessarily accurately predict my future.

I’ve come to realize that parties. . . are more fun when you've got fewer responsibilities.

I’ve come to realize that I’m totally terrified. . . of jumping off high things into water.

I’ve come to realize that my life. . . is pretty darn good, and I need to count my blessings more.

No comments: