(c) 2009 Ms. Huis Herself at musenmutter.blogspot.com
Leaving tomorrow late afternoon/most likely evening for MN to see lots of relatives & eat lots of delicious and fattening food. Hooray! That means I've got a bit of a to-do list today, so that tomorrow I just have to worry about finishing up packing the suitcases with toiletries & things we need until the last minute, taking Penguin to her half-hour Tot Time class, buying a few last minutes things, gassing up the car, maybe stopping by big library for book/CD sets, & loading up the car.
So, that means today is:
- finish up laundry, fold, put away
- make trail mix and pack car snacks - done
- pack car toys/books
- choose/pack DVDs & CDs
- charge car DVD player & make sure have all cords
- wrap any MN Xmas presents we already have that haven't already been wrapped, load into box(es) labeled with which side of the family to which they'll be going
- continue eating up leftovers
- buy WI beer to bring along (already got cheese & wine) - done
- do as much of my weekly home blessing as I can fit in
- do NaBloPoMo post - done!