Friday, November 10, 2006

Already?!?

****************
copyright 2006 by Ms. Huis Herself
Please read this at www.musenmutter.blogspot.com
because that is the REAL site. Thank you!
****************
I just realized that it's going to take 3 weeks to order and receive photo cards, if that's what I want to do this year. If I did them this weekend ('cuz it's online), then I would presumably get them at the very end of November or very beginning of December. ..

And then I'd have to write them all, which could take a week or more even doing several every day...

Which would put me at about the 10th or so...

And normally it takes about a week to mail to the US...

But it'll be during the busy Xmas season, which means longer....

Which would put them arriving around the 20th or after...

Which would be just in time for Xmas...

Which means I'd better decorate for the holidays this weekend and take some photos of Pumpkin.

How can the holiday rush be here already?!?!?

2 comments:

Allknowingjen said...

See this is what happens when you don't live by Target. If you did, you would have walked in there the day after halloween looking for some fun clearance items and instead been immediately aware that the holiday push is ON- like donkey kong.

Anonymous said...

The day after halloween? I was there the day before halloween to buy candy for the trick or treaters and they did not have any. We had to go with regular bagged candy, which they were restocking as we stood there. There was more holiday candy than any other kind of candy in the store.