Monday, November 06, 2006

And you thought "Cool Ranch" was an exotic flavor...

****************
copyright 2006 by Ms. Huis Herself
Please read this at www.musenmutter.blogspot.com
because that is the REAL site. Thank you!
****************


Have I mentioned yet that they have some weird potato chip flavors here?


I found these on my wonderful, successful (I got boots! and shirts! and a sweater!), and relaxing afternoon shopping adventure. It was fabulous!

(The shopping and afternoon, that is... the chips were only fine.)

7 comments:

Kashka said...

Do they, um, taste like "Roast Ox"?

Anonymous said...

Ox flavored chips. What the crap?!

Tell me you tried them.

Ms. Huis Herself said...

They tasted more like mild beef bouillon than anything I else I can compare them to, not having tasted roast ox myself. They also tasted kind of like kettle chips and were nicely crunchy.

Don't think I'd necessarily pick them up again, even though they weren't bad. There are other flavors I like better. Hmmm...this sounds like a good excuse to pick up some other unusual variety of potato chips just to post their photos here, too. Not just 'cuz I like potato chips, oh no. :)

Anonymous said...

As long as you only eat them once a day ;-)

The Wog said...

Ooh! Do they have fish-flavored soda?

Ms. Huis Herself said...

The Wog - No, thank God!!! Ewww!!! Bet you've had some odd flavors when you were living overseas yourself.

They do have prawn-flavored potato chips though. :)

kittenpie said...

Roast Ox... Now that is something new. (And ooh, love the prawn chippies!)