Monday, November 01, 2010

NaBloPoMo #1 - It can't be that time again?!

(c) 2010 Ms. Huis Herself at musenmutter.blogspot.com

Ok, let's get the obligatory "It's been forever since I've actually posted; I'm so sorry." bit out of the way. You know - life just happens. And then I get out of the habit of posting and/or finding the time to post and the longer I wait, the harder it is to actually write.

But here we are in November, which is a good month to begin again, since it's National Blog Posting Month... along with its more challenging older sibling, National Novel Writing Month. (By the way, hats off to those of you doing NaNoWriMo this November - maybe someday I'll be brave enough to join you.)

This is my 4th year doing NaBloPoMo (I had to go count my badges over in the bottom of the right side bar to check!) & here's hoping I make it. Now, let's count this drivel as day #1 & I can go back to taking down Halloween window clings in between Dancing with the Stars performances. :)

(Also, if there's anything you want to hear about this month, do pretty please leave a comment? 'Cuz you know there will be a day or two (or three or a dozen...) when I'll sit down here all "Argh! Blank page!")

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i've been missing news about stuff, although the pictures have been great