Sunday, November 07, 2010

NaBloPoMo #7 - The Save My Biscuits Meme

(c) 2010 Ms. Huis Herself at musenmutter.blogspot.com


You know what I like? I like doing NaBloPoMo while friends of mine are, too, so I can steal, uh, "borrow" their memes. :)*

1. First thing you wash in the shower? My face.

2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Black.

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Yes, and I plan to repeatedly, since it's (not unexpectedly) my husband.

4. Do you plan outfits? The night before. Thanks, Flylady.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? A bit tired, also like I need to get going on my before bed tasks, plus guilty in that I'm trying to figure out way to avoid running tonight, but thankful Mugsy posted a meme. :)

6. What's the closest thing to you that's red? A pencil.

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? Something about being under a deadline, and there were shoes, but they didn't fit, but they needed to fit, but they didn't.

8. Did you meet anybody new today? Um, the waitress at Perkins?

9. What are you craving right now? Sleep...chocolate...beer... the usual. :)

10. Do you floss? Occasionally, but not as often as I should.

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Cole slaw & our CSA.

12. Are you emotional? I certainly can be!

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Nope, no reason to do so.

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Yes, and yes.

15. Do you like your hair? Most of the time actually.

16. Do you like yourself? Mostly, and most of the time, though I'm certainly aware I've got more than a few faults!

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Depends on the menu? ;)

18. What are you listening to right now? The hum of the computer fan.

19. Are your parents strict? I thought so as a kid, but I think their granddaughters might get away with a bit more than we did!

20. Would you go sky diving? I'd LOVE to - it's on my Life List.

21. Do you like cottage cheese? You know, I never used to, until college. Now I get occasional cravings for it.

22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Not yet, but I'd love to meet my favorite apiarist, who happens to write some novels. :)


*Thanks, sweetie! You're awesome. Also, be careful & get some sleep. Also, also, give that little baby of yours an extra smoochie from me, ok?

1 comment:

Pusher said...

What are you craving right now? Sleep...chocolate...beer... the usual. :)

See, I knew there was a reason we get along. :-)