(c) 2010 Ms. Huis Herself at musenmutter.blogspot.com
I've been being annoyed by small things today. I'd rather not be, therefore, let's focus on the positive!
A Dozen Things Which Have Gladdened Me Today
- The new small gourmet grocer guy in the city center where Penguin has class on Friday. I bought some lovely gouda, applewood-smoked bleu cheese, and Carr Valley Mobay today. Yum!
- The excellent salad bar at our local Festival Foods - it made lunch easy.
- The way Penguin says, "hossibility" instead of "hospital." It's such a funny word match-up/mix-up.
- (Finally) cleaning out the vegetable drawers of the frig. And it didn't take nearly as long as I thought it would.
- My parents are coming for the weekend...
- ...which means Date Night!
- The (not always intentionally) funny things Pumpkin tells us about her days as a 1st grader.
- Yummy, readily available craft beers, like the New Glarus and New Belgium ones I picked up today.
- That my husband will & does help around the house as more than just a handyman.
- The fact that I had already-made homemade noodles in the freezer for my off-the-cuff homemade chicken noodle soup (see also, cleaning out the frig! *grin*)
- Penguin took a late nap today, which means she can stay up late enough to see her grandparents when they arrive.
- Tomorrow is Mr. Kluges's book sale for work! And even though it's his turn to go, since my folks are here & can watch the girls, I can go, too!