(c) 2010 Ms. Huis Herself at musenmutter.blogspot.com
How could I not keep following the example of the intrepid Mugsy... here's the Meme of Odd Questions Part 3.
45. Favorite color? The cool colors - blue, green, purple, and the shades in-between
46. Have you ever slapped someone? I must confess I've lightly slapped the girls' fingers away from something when they were smaller & not leaving it alone, but I've never slapped somebody's face.
47. Is your hair curly? Yes, the amount rather dependent on the humidity level.
48. What was the last CD you bought? They Might Be Giants - Here Come the ABCs
49. Do looks matter? Yeah, they do, and more than they should.
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Are we talking in cards or in a relationship? I'm pretty doubtful I would.
51. Is your phone bill sky high? No. I use my landline and cell phone quite rarely. Thanks, internet & Skype!
52. Do you like your life right now? Mostly, yeah, I do.
53. Do you sleep with the TV on? No. We only have a tv in the living room & down by the treadmill anyway.
54. Can you handle the truth? I hope so. I'd rather have the truth anyway.
55. Do you have good vision? Um, where did you say the eye chart was? Isn't it usually an E at the top? You know, that big blur?
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Yeah, I dislike more than 3. (But none of YOU, of course!)
57. How often do you talk on the phone? Rarely - I average less than once a day.
58. The last person you held hands with? Penguin and Pumpkin after school
59. What are you wearing? Brown sweater, t-shirt, tan cords, tan socks
60. What is your favorite animal? I do like cats.
61. Where was your favorite picture taken at? Ireland
62. Can you hula hoop? Not well at all.
63. Do you have a job? I spend pretty much all my time taking care of my children/family and household. The overtime is crazy & the pay isn't all that, but I do sometimes get naptime. :)
64. What was the most recent thing you bought? Gas and milk
65. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes, I crawled out of the living room window just last week. Have you read about our out-to-get-refinished front door at House of 42 Doors lately?
Thanks again, Mugsy, for finding such nice filler, uh, I mean, memes for me to copy! :)