Saturday, November 27, 2010

NaBloPoMo #27 - Slacky McSlackerson

(c) 2010 Ms. Huis Herself at musenmutter.blogspot.com


I know, I've been a little slacky this week with no real in-depth posts, but even with just the 4 of us here, Thanksgiving made things a little busier. And I'm afraid I'm taking it easy again today with another meme from Mugsy.

But maybe tomorrow I'll find the time to write a more thoughtful post... I'll try anyway!



What was the last thing you put in your mouth? New Glarus Stone Soup beer

How late did you stay up last night and why? Until midnight - we watched a movie, then I stayed up reading Anthony Huso's wonderful, dense, somewhat Lovecraftian The Last Page.

If you could move somewhere else, would you? It really depends where...and how long of a flight time it would be for the grandparents. :)

Have you ever been kissed under fireworks? I don't think so.

Do you believe ex’s can be friends? I believe it's possible, but usually quite difficult.

When was the last time you cried really hard? Last month sometime I'd say.

What items could you not go without during the day? Coffee, books, car keys...

Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? Syl

How do you feel about your life right now? Quite good!

If we were to look in your facebook inbox, what would we find? I'm not on facebook, though my belly dance troupe is, so I have seen how it works.

Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? As long as they weren't testing for beer.

Has anyone ever called you perfect before? Does perfect klutz count? :) I think I'm around enough honest people that I don't think anyone ever has. :)

Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m.: who do you want it to be? Yeah, um, the sweepstakes people? Most likely it would be a bat trying to get out or a mouse trying to get in. *sigh*

Do you think too much or too little? Oh, definitely too much. I talk too much, too. *grin*

Do you believe in fairy tales? I believe there's a lot of stuff out there for which we don't have good explanations yet... so definitely be nice to any talking animals you should ever meet!

Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work? 1) No. 2) Yuck. 3) I've WASHED the back of a CD (or DVD) to get fingerprints off to get it to work.

What’s the largest age difference between yourself and someone you’ve dated? A couple of years is all.

Have you ever been on a blind date? Not so much "blind dates" as "ill-advised" dates...

Do you have any friends that you’ve known for 10 years or more? Yes, and I count myself lucky to know them.

Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? Does Dr. Jones count? I'd study archeology from him any day!

What song do you want played at your funeral? You know, the other week at church we were singing "A Mighty Fortress is Our God" and I was thinking I'd pick that one. Unless I can have a bagpiper playing "Amazing Grace."

Would you tell your parents if you were gay? Yes, I would.

What would your last meal be before getting executed? A lovely prime rib with au jus, tender baked potato with chives & sour cream & butter & salt, in-season corn on the cob, Roasted Asparagus with Balsamic-Brown Butter Sauce, caesar salad with garlicky croutons, and probably some French Silk pie and dark, rich coffee with cream for dessert.

Do you walk around the house naked? No, we have a lot of windows!

What do you do as soon as you walk in the house? Usually put my keys where they go, hang up my purse & coat, & check for phone messages.

Who is the person you can count on the most? My husband, followed closely by my wonderful family (original & in-law), and my fabulous friends.

What is your favorite holiday? I'm quite keen on Halloween.

Would you ever get plastic surgery? If I was in an accident, definitely. For my current appearance, well, no. I don't think the pain, $$$, & all would be worth it when I can just buy more Spanx. :)

Have you ever caught a fish? Yes, but only wee small ones.

What is the first thing you notice about people? If they look nice, friendly, intimidating, pissy, welcoming, etc.

What is the farthest you’ve been from home? New Zealand

How did you meet your spouse or significant other (or most recent one)? I met Mr. Kluges at college.

Where was the last place you drove (other than home/school/work)? We went out for supper tonight at Red Robin & I drove.

No comments: