Thursday, November 18, 2010

NaBloPoMo #18 - The Mugsy Saves My Biscuits Meme, Part 2

(c) 2010 Ms. Huis Herself at musenmutter.blogspot.com


Oh Mugsy, how glad I am that you're also doing NaBloPoMo! Yet again, I blatantly steal your meme! Thanks!!!

Meme Of Many Odd Questions, Part Two

23. Do you rent movies often? Rarely. More often than I go to a movie theater though. However, I check out movies from the library every week... mostly kid ones though.

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? There's lots of sparkly stuff in my belly dancing bag in the closet of this room.

25. How many countries have you visited? Let's see... New Zealand, Ireland, Iceland, Germany, France, Italy, the Czech Republic, Mexico... any others the train went through... about 10.

26. Have you made a prank phone call? If I have, it was to somebody I know, not just a random number. But I'm admitting nothing.

27. Ever been on a train? Yes.

28. Brown or white eggs? The stores here usually carry white, but in Ireland it was mostly brown, so whatever.

29. Do you have a cell-phone? Yes. I think this might be an oldish meme.

30. Do you use Chap Stick? Yes. I have them stashed all over 'cuz I hate when I want one and don't have one. But it doesn't have to be "Chap Stick (tm)," there are lots I like.

31. Do you own a gun? Nope.

32. Can you use chop sticks? Yes.

33. Who are you going to be with tonight? My husband and the kids, who are hopefully asleep by now.

34. Are you too forgiving? I don't know - what have you done? :)

35. Ever been in love? Yes & still am.

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow (or the next soonest week day)? Not sure, also, why must it be a week day?

37. Ever have cream puffs? Yes & you're all welcome to send me some in the mail whenever you'd like.

38. Last time you cried? Oh, within the week. I'm a big sap re: books & movies.

39. What was the last question you asked? "[Mr. Kluges], where are those papers I asked you to photocopy for me?"

40. Favorite time of the year? The fall

41. Do you have any tattoos? No, I haven't yet found/decided upon anything I'd like put on my body permanently. And if I ever do, I'm still waiting (at least) a year to be sure. So, probably never.

42. Are you sarcastic? As my father might say, "Do bears go poopy in the forest?"

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Yes. And again, this meme dates itself.

44. Ever walked into a wall? Yes. And doors, coffee tables, side tables, chairs, etc. Once, in Washington, D.C. with Mr. Kluges & my in-laws, I managed to walk into the post of a sign while strolling down the sidewalk. Yup, ever-graceful, that's me!

2 comments:

Mugsy said...

Yeah...I could have updated some of the questions, but...I be lazy.

Ms. Huis Herself said...

Oh, I'm not complaining, Mugsy! I'm just glad you keep finding memes I haven't done yet! :)