Thursday, November 29, 2007

Almost there

(c) 2007 Ms. Huis Herself at musenmutter.blogspot.com


I'm almost there. I'm almost done with NaBloPoMo. This is my 29th post on the 29th day of the month. I'm nearly there!

And man, it's been a little trickier than I thought it would be. I found it challenging to try to remember what I had intended to write about, but even more difficult was that period of time when we didn't have internet here or at the rental house, so I had to get to the library. I won't take my internet access for granted again!

I was without water for the majority of the day while the plumber/sewer guys were working, so I have to keep this short because I've got a ton of dishes to do.

But just one more day, then I'll have done it!

5 comments:

Allknowingjen said...

Way to go! I've really looked forward to seeing your posts everyday!

Mary Beth said...

One more day and it's done. Congratulations! I've really enjoyed reading your blogs (not that I'm going to stop just cause NaBloPoMo is finished). I linked to your site on my blog about finishing:)

Pusher said...

Welcome back to the wonderful world of Internet access, and congratulations on being so close on NaBloPoMo! Just today left! You've spoiled us though — I'm going to miss the daily updates. :-)

DiploWhat said...

I liked to know that no matter how crappy my class day was, I could always read something new on your blog. Care to try for a second month? =)

Ms. Huis Herself said...

Well, thank you all for your nice comments! Yeah, Diplowhat, sorry... no guarantee for every day after this! But I will try to update often - November really helped me get into the swing of thinking about what to blog about and actually getting on-line and posting.